Re: Thanks

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 11:56:22AM -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> Add my second as thanks to the team.  I transitioned to 3.4.2 a bit
> over a week ago and it has been a typically smooth Debian upgrade.
>
> Your hard work is much appreciated.

The quality of the packaging is shown in how easily they backport to
Sarge, too.  Just change the Requires: back in debian/control, bump the
changelog and they work!

ii  kde-i18n-engb  3.3.2-2        British English (en_GB) internationalized (i
ii  kdeaddons      3.4.2-1njl.2   add-on plugins and applets provided with KDE
ii  kdeadmin       3.4.1-1        system adminstration tools from the official
ii  kdeartwork     3.4.1-1        themes, styles and more from the official KD
ii  kdebase        3.4.1-1        base components from the official KDE releas
ii  kdeedu         3.3.2-3        educational apps from the official KDE relea
ii  kdegames       3.4.1-1        KDE Games metapackage
ii  kdelibs        3.4.2-2njl.3   core libraries from the official KDE release
ii  kdemultimedia  3.4.1-1        multimedia apps from the official KDE releas
ii  kdenetwork     3.4.1-1        network-related apps from the official KDE r
ii  kdepim         3.4.1-1        KDE Personal Information Management metapack
ii  kdeprint       3.4.1-1        print system for KDE
ii  kdetoys        3.4.1-1        toys from the official KDE release
ii  kdeutils       3.4.1-1        general purpose utilities from the official
ii  kdewebdev      3.4.2-0njl.1   web development apps from the official KDE r

Nick