Thanks

Hmmm, I have not seen many messages to thank you all very much for the big
efforts concerning kde packages following the g++ + xorg transitions, and
that was a big task for sure - in summer in addition!
So here we go - as many other users I have successfully upgraded (never mind
for the very few remaining packages not yet transitionned - that will come),
and all looks so good that I wanted to say so on that list...
Well done;
Cheers, JD.
--
Jean-Damien Durand CERN/IT/FIO/DS - Geneva, Switzerland
PGP: http://home.cern.ch/~jdurand/public_key.asc