Re: SV: Problems with kaffeine (no, I don't have sid here!)

Anders Ellensh?j Andersen wrote:
> Hmm.. It works for me.. Using up to date sid.. I was at work earlier and
> could't really say for sure if it worked but I am just testing it right
> now and it seems to work fine.

It is getting more and more strange -- I have compiled sid package (0.7.1)
from incoming.debian.org, everything went smoothly, but I still cannot play
http://www.wbur.org/listen/feed/shoutcast.pls, although apparently kaffeine
is able to decipher, that what it really needs to play is
http://wbur-sc.streamguys.com:80/. When I put the latter URL into kaboodle,
then even that is able to play that stream. It really doesn't make a sense
to me.

Any thoughts?

Matej

P.S.: Cross-posting also to gmane.comp.video.kaffeine.devel and
gmane.comp.video.xine.user groups. The beginning of this thread is
available at gmane.linux.debian.user.kde (see for example
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user.kde/16546>).

His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork.
      -- Mae West