Re: Kurios About Kaffine, Koffice, & Kompose

On 9/13/05, Giacomo Lacava <g.lacava@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Then maybe you can help me to solve this problem I have when using it:
> > building sources works for almost all packages, but when going to
> > install them apt-build fails with this error:
>
> uhm... I don't have my machine with me at the moment, but: which
> version of apt-build are you using? are you running Sid or Sarge? I
> strongly invite you to write to Julien, the maintainer ( acid AT
> debian_org ) about this...

Hello,
I am using apt-build 0.12.10 in sid for amd64; I have found a bug
report similar to this (the only difference was that segfault isn't
mentioned there) in bug list of apt-build, that has been closed by the
maintainer saying "you have to deal with apt-key to authenticate your
packages", but I couldn't find any clear explanation so far on *how*
to deal with it. However, I have added my informations to the bug
report and  maybe I will get an answer from the maintainer.
Bye.