From: Adeodato Simó [mailto:asp16@alu.ua.es]
Sent: Mon 9/12/2005 8:31 PM
To: Christian Volker
Cc: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Problem running meinproc on some architectures

* Christian Volker [Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:25:06 +0200]:

> Hi,

> I am maintaining the two packages synce-kde and kcemirror. To make the transition to kde-3.4.2 i have uploaded those two packages recently. But unfortunately, i realized, that meinproc now fails to process the application documentation pages on some architectures (ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, and sparc).
> You could find the status at http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?packages=kcemirror
> Please could someone help me with this problem?
> As i am not an sgml-expert i don't know if the problem is due to my index.docbook or due to meinproc.

  Seems you're being bit by #327659. Give us a couple days to
  investigate.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he
predicted yesterday didn't happen today.
                --  Laurence J. Peter