Problem running meinproc on some architectures

Hi,

I am maintaining the two packages synce-kde and kcemirror. To make the transition to kde-3.4.2 i have uploaded those two packages recently. But unfortunately, i realized, that meinproc now fails to process the application documentation pages on some architectures (ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, and sparc).
You could find the status at http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?packages=kcemirror
Please could someone help me with this problem?
As i am not an sgml-expert i don't know if the problem is due to my index.docbook or due to meinproc.

best regards
voc