AmaroK 1.3.1_2 Debian sid

Hi!

My amarok doesn't start. I get this output:

amaroK: [Loader] Starting amarokapp..
amaroK: [Loader] Don't run gdb, valgrind, etc. against this binary!
Use amarokapp.
QLayout: Adding KToolBar/mainToolBar (child of QVBox/unnamed) to
layout for PlaylistWindow/PlaylistWindow
Very strange! got a DCOPReplyWait opcode, but we were not waiting for a reply!
Very strange! got a DCOPReplyDelayed opcode, but we were not waiting
for a reply!
QWidget::setMinimumSize: The smallest allowed size is (0,0)
QComboBox::setCurrentItem: (speakerComboBox) Index 1 out of range

The progress bar remains at 1% while building the collection. I use
Debian testing with kde-packages from sid. AmaroK package is 1.3.1_2.
This happens with sqlite and mysql.

Thanks!