Re: any idea what is stopping qcad's transition?

On Saturday 10 September 2005 08:45 pm, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> I would like to use qcad on Debian sid. But currently installing qcad
> wants to remove 229 pacakges which I rather not do it. Any idea when its
> transition would be complete? Any idea what is stopping its transition?

qcad has already made the transition, and is now compiled with gcc-4.0 and
depends on the transitioned qt.  If you want to install it, you will
probably need to do a dist-upgrade to install the transitioned kde (3.4.2)
first.  See what packages this would remove, and if you can deal with that,
go ahead.

Josh