Re: backports of latest kde to stable 3.1?

Patrick Dreker wrote:

> I have done a quick and dirty backport of 3.4.2 from SID to Sarge. Quick
> and dirty means I did not do much more than what is neccessary to integrate
> with Sarge.

Could you please document the way you did it?

The reason for this request is, I'd like to keep on the KDE bleeding edge as
3.5 comes up. I can't in good conscience ask you to commit to making the same
port for 3.5, but if the steps are documented, I could just reproduce it.

> I think I will have everything ready on Monday, and could then provide an
> URL for a repository.

Thanks!

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik