Re: icon view crash [3.4.2] (Re: media kioslave crashes, causes konq to crash too)

On Thursday 08 September 2005 10:20 pm, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> It might also make sense to try it with a bog standard KDE configuration
> by doing "mv ~/.kde ~/.kde.off". If that "fixes" the crash you could try
> which configuration file triggers it. Most likely its one from Konqueror
> like konquerorrc.

A bit of experimenting showed that this:

[Settings]
EnableSoundPreviews=true

in the file .kde/share/config/konqiconviewrc

made the iconview crash.

Removing that line (but leaving the other settings unchanged) made the
iconview work again.

Am I the only one who gets that setting to crash konq?

Thx,
Daniel.