Re: Successfull upgrade to 3.4.2

Am Mittwoch 07 September 2005 18:54 schrieb Jan De Luyck:
> Hey all,
>
> Seems I did a complete upgrade to 3.4.2 without trouble.

Hello Jan,

worked quite nicely here too. Also amarok is already playing fine again.

But I lost my media players kaffeine and kplayer from ftp.nerim.net.

I used Kaffeine quite a lot but finally got quite annoyed about its
instability. It showed different problems including the famous
crash-on-exit problem. I found out about KPlayer which is a KDE frontend
to MPlayer and used that then since it worked quite nicely and without
crashing.

Any other suggestions? I know I can use xineui or mplayer via console, but
I love to have something with an KDE frontend ;).

Hmmm, maybe the KPlayer source package compiles nicely for KDE 4. No time
to try this out at the moment, thus I stick with whatever media player
still available.

Regards,