Re: Did I make a mistake today with apt-get upgrade?

On August 31, 2005 09:49 pm, Phillip Pi wrote:
> hat want to be removed. I don't think they are quite ready.

From what I can see using Synaptic, the base KDE packages will be ready once
kdepim is done. I noticed that you have a few non debian-kde team packages
installed as well ( such as licq ). In that case, you are right. It's
ultimately up to the packager to fix the problem by building against the
transitioned kde and qt.

Lawrence