Re: Did I make a mistake today with apt-get upgrade?

> > Did I make an unwise move? I didn't notice the v3.4.2 in kdebase-data. I
> > am at work and using SSH to upgrade so I don't know if my KDE still
> > works.
> > Preparing to replace kdebase-data 4:3.3.2-1 (using
> > .../kdebase-data_4%3a3.4.2-1_all.deb) ... Unpacking replacement
> > kdebase-data ...
>
> I don't know - it will be interesting to find out.  If this causes major
> breakage, please file a bug against kdebase-data and send an e-mail here.
> If it does, the best way to fix it would be to ensure you have testing in
> your sources.list and
>
> $ apt-get install kdebase-data/testing
>
> If it works, though, that would be nice to know, too.

It seems to work. I even restarted X to double check. KDE still says v3.3.2
though. Hopefully, the other packages will come so I can do a full upgrade
to v3.4. Does anyone know when that will happen? A week?
--
"Did the ant fall off the toilet seat because she was pissed off?" --unknown
  /\___/\
| |o   o| |         Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                 E-mail: philpi@earthlink.net or ant@zimage.com
    ( )