KDE_ENABLE_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY

In rebuilding a number of KDE packages for gcc 4. It would appear that there is an issue with KDE_ENABLE_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY, which is generally swtiched on in configure.in.in.

The short fix appears to delete/comment out this switch as there are issues with gcc 4.

Thought I would post this here as it took me a while looking on upstream sites to find it if people are having issues building. Errors are missing typeinfo...

Has anyone else seen this and should be we doing something about it across the Debian board?

Mark