Re: kdebase, kdelibs

El Sábado, 20 de Agosto de 2005 12:33, serja escribió:
> Does anybody knows with with options the kdebase and kdelibs packages
> should be compiled on Debian?

What do you mean when you say "options"? The parameters of configure? And what
are you trying to compile? KDE from SVN?

If in both cases is yes, I compile with CXXFLAGS='-O0' because it speeds a lot
compilation, and is easier for debugging, and I pass to configure
--enable-final, but only in modules in which I don't plan to work with.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net