Re: KDE menu applications gone

Phew ... I'd not noticed that one getting upgraded.
I didn't have 3.3.2 in my archive but I managed to download it and everything is fixed again.

Many Thanks

Barney

Tim Ruehsen wrote:
;-) that happened to me this morning as well (my heart stopped beating for a while).

Just downgrade kdelibs-data to 4:3.3.2-7 and everything is in place again. (After that, I restarted kde with /etc/init.d/kdm stop and start).

I found the old kdelibs-data with the apt-get archive, so I just had to dpkg -i /var/cache/apt/archives/kdelibs-data_4%3a3.3.2-7_all.deb

and thats it.

Greetings, Tim