Re: Automounter in KDE

> numbers, I wonder how many Linux systems have a single (vs. multiple) real
> (i.e., human) users? Maybe we need a single user and a multiuser Linux (OS
> and kernel?)?
I doubt that it can be done - Linux was build as multiuser system to avoid
security and other issues which present in m$. So making a singleuser system
is equal with building a m$ clone. And I doubt we need it.
But it doesn't mean that mouning/umounting can't be done normally. Larry
Garfield was right - 1970s are over.