Re: Automounter in KDE

On Thursday 11 August 2005 09:51, Theo Schmidt wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 9. August 2005 20.45 schrieb Tony Godshall:
> I would
> like to have a system where either everything is mounted and umounted
> manually or everything is automatically and *reliably* mounted and umounted
> (like the old Macintosh System with SCSI).

I achieve reliable auto-mounting (though not umounting) using this script.
It's more a proof-of-concept and still lacks many features, but maybe someone
is interested:
http://vader.dnsalias.com/~roman/files/automounter.tar.bz2

Regards
Roman

--
Why do geeks get Halloween and Christmas confused?
Because 31 oct == 25 dec