'special users' and saving sessions

In order to properly arrange my office tasks, i have found useful to add several special users on my workstation, sharing the same group with the real user. This solution allows folder and document management to be performed by the special users, using their customized applications (the lyx editor, keeping track of my last opened documents; etc), their workplace being set on distinct desktops. I would like to know about different solutions that one may devise to get the same result.

Anyway, not everything ok yet. Accessing to folder is through rsh session invoking konqueror. However the rsh konqueror windows set up
is completely lost by the real user session, when logging out.
My question: is it possible to inform kde to add the rsh, while saving the current session?

I have tried to to save the konqueror set up from within the rsh, by entering the command:
     dcop ksmserver default saveCurrentSession
  from within the konqueror terminal emulator, resulting:
     call failed

Your help is welcome
(i am using kde 3.4 with debian/unstable)

thank you

--pol