Re: bluedeath effect

Yes, but no effect. I will now try to cut down my fonts to the absolute
minimum. It was funny that on a new install it booted much faster and
then I installed something that made it slower (probably more fonts),
but as it was in a big chunk of packets to install, I couldn't
determine the exact cause.

This is not ready for a bug-report but I already had some contacts with
fontconfig maintainers on fixed-font issues and they blamed KDE ;)

Overall it works, but there might be space for optimizations, that's
all.

Best,

Rigo

Am Thursday 21 July 2005 16:39 verlautbarte David Martínez Moreno :