Re: trash

Please don't exclude the list in your reply-to line. Cross-posting is
also generally discouraged. Replying to debian-kde (since that's how I
got it) and you (since you requested it).

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 01:49, j j wrote:
> My desktop is xfce4 but I like to use konqueror as my main file
> manager.  When I delete a file in konqueror, the files are actually
> moved to trash:/  Now I am not using kde as a desktop, so  I find it
> difficult to empty the trash can.

Under Settings->Configure Konqueror->Behaviour, there is an option to
"Show 'Delete' menu entries which bypass the trashcan".

It might be convenient to also go to Settings->Configure shortcuts to
assign the Delete key as a shortcut for the Delete action.

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/