building kdepim 3.4.1

Hi list,

I try to build a debian package of a patched kdepim-source from alioth. This
is what I did:

apt-get source korganizer
dpkg-source -x <dsc-file>
unzip the downloaded .tar.bz2 archive
applied the patch
bzip2 the directory
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc

The last command generated a lot output and finally stopped with this:

[...]
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to
kdepim-3.4.1/konsolekalendar/pixmaps/cr22-app-konsolekalen
dar.png: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to
kdepim-3.4.1/konsolekalendar/pixmaps/cr32-app-konsolekalen
dar.png: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to
kdepim-3.4.1/konsolekalendar/pixmaps/cr16-app-konsolekalen
dar.png: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to kdepim-3.4.1.tar.bz2: binary file
contents changed
dpkg-source: building kdepim in kdepim_3.4.1-1.dsc
dpkg-source: unrepresentable changes to source

Any hints how to get kdepim build?

Another question is: is there a way to only (re)build one application (i.e.
korganizer) and not the whole kdepim package?

As you might see, I'm not a developer, but I try my best :)

Timo