Re: konqueror with gecko

Hi,

On Samstag 25 Juni 2005 05:22, hacker wrote:
> I'm sure most agree konquerer is not very useful as a web browser,
> especially if it's as simple as described in the thread referenced.

That's simply not true. Konqueror is my main browser since KDE 3.x. There're
only very few site that are unusable with Konqueror. I think there are as
many sites which are unusable with Opera or gecko.

Also I do some web development and must say, that IE and Opera generates much
more problems in rendering websites correct than Gecko or Konqueror mainly
while using extensive css definitions.

Another thing is the speed. Konqueror is much faster on my maschine than
Firefox (not to talk about mozilla). So, in summay IKonqueror is much more
usable than any gecko based browser.

Timo

--
Was sind eigentlich Kalorien? Kalorien sind kleine Tierchen, die über Nacht
die Kleidung enger nähen.