svn kde-i18n .deb build?

Hi all,

The Greek language strings where too outdated to be included in the latest
official 3.4. As a result the kde-i18n-el .deb does not exist for kde 3.4.
The Greek team has in the mean while has picked up the translation of 3.4 and
will propably be included in the next stable version.
What I want to do is to build a .deb file from the latest svn repository and
install it. How can I do it? ( apart of downloading the files from svn).
Are the sources of the 3.4pre .debs someplace I can use?
How do I recreate the kde-i18n-el .deb file from the current svn?

Thanks
Nick