Re: Re: Konqueror (in file manager) doesn't automatically refresh file list and stats.

On Sun, 22 May 2005 22:12, David Pye wrote:

> On Sunday 22 May 2005 20:20, Yitzhak Grossman wrote:
> > Why not just move .kde somewhere else and see what
> > happens. You can always move it back if something goes
> > wrong.
>
> Or why not just create a fresh user, and try logging in as them and see if
> things work correctly there?

Thanks David, I hadn't thought of that.  I can see whether the auto-generated
settings would fix the problem without the risk of messing up my existing
user session.

I'll try it when I get home from work tonight.

> David

Regards,
Andrew