Re: kmail - marking a message 'watched'?

On Saturday 07 May 2005 11.56, Jan De Luyck wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm currently using the alioth pre-packages for kde. Works like a charm.
> Only, a little usability question which has been bothering me like hell:
> is there any way to mark one message 'watched'? The option only becomes
> available if you've got several messages in the thread, than you can mark
> a thread 'watched', but I've only got one right now ;p

I posted this a while back (early February?) and also reported it to KDE
bugzilla - the bug was confirmed and fixed in KDE CVS within a few hours.

All that's missing is a new upload of the 3.4 packages - but I imagine
everybody is busy getting the sarge release out of the door.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Could this mail be a fake? (Answer: No! - http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)