Re: Game doesn't work with DCOP

On Monday, 2 de May de 2005 01:05, Christian Stalp wrote:
> Hello Matthias,
> I don't know if you speak german so I write in english.
> My Problem is that I want to play with Neverwinter Nights, a superb
> Roleplaying Game from Bioware. Its supporting Linux directly ( not via wine
> or other emulation) .
>
> The Problem now is, since I use Debian Sarge and therefore KDE 3.3 I cannot
> play NWN while DCOP or aRTs is running.

> What can I do?
First of all, your problem is completely unrelated to DCOP :P

You can disable arts without uninstalling it, just go to the Control Center ->
Sound and disable the sound system there.

Best regards
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <isaac@warp.es>   | Debian: <isaac@debian.org>