Re: Missing debian menu entries in KDE menu

Am Mittwoch 06 April 2005 14:36 schrieb Pierre Habouzit:
> Le Mercredi 6 Avril 2005 14:31, Martin Steigerwald a écrit :
> > Is it handled by menu-xdg?
>
> at least, they should

Hello Pierre,

hmmm, I just tried it with another user on the same machine and it works
with that user.

Seems that there is something special about my KDE settings directory
".kde" again. Somehow I get the impression that configuration can be
quite fragile with KDE.

I have no clue where to search for this one. But I do not like repuilding
".kde" from scratch either. I already cleaned and rebuild
".kde/share/applnk" but that didn't solve the issue.

Regards,