Re: KDE and MIDI: Is it possible at all?????

On Monday 21 March 2005 10.00, Tomas Nykung wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 04:57:40PM +0100, Adrian von Bidder wrote:

> > > I got midi working with that card after reading:
> > >
> > > http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/Archives/lf-2002_09-0259.pdf
> >
> > Wow.  Thanks for that link - it's so easy if one knows the magic
> > words...
>
> So, you got MIDI working, with soundfonts and all, but how about the
> MIDI keyboard?
> I know this is a bit OT on this list, but I would be very interested in
> hearing about yours (and others) experience regarding this, and as I saw
> in your OP that you had a MIDI keyboard also...

fire up rosegarden4, the MIDI In port of the SB Live! is the default
recording input, so it Just Works(tm) if MIDI works.

I'm happy. :-)

Except, of course, that I can't figure out how to do repetitions in
rosegarden yet... But that's another problem...

greetings
-- vbi

--
The Queue Principle: The longer you wait in line, the greater the
likelihood that you are standing in the wrong line.