Re: KDE and MIDI: Is it possible at all?????

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 04:57:40PM +0100, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> On Friday 18 March 2005 23.37, Matías Costa wrote:
> > El Jueves 17 Marzo 2005 17:18, Adrian von Bidder escribió:
> > > Yo!
> > >
> > > Status quo: KDE from unstable (mostly - some bits from testing might be
> > > surviving).  Sound playback (mp3/ogg/...) is working (ALSA on a EMU
> > > 10k1 a.k.a SB Live!).
> >
> > I got midi working with that card after reading:
> >
> > http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/Archives/lf-2002_09-0259.pdf
>
> Wow.  Thanks for that link - it's so easy if one knows the magic words...

So, you got MIDI working, with soundfonts and all, but how about the
MIDI keyboard?
I know this is a bit OT on this list, but I would be very interested in
hearing about yours (and others) experience regarding this, and as I saw
in your OP that you had a MIDI keyboard also...

Tomas