Re: (SPAM: 50) Hi (VIRUS REMOVED)

We want to thank you for your interest in joining the Google team. We received
your email inquiry and look forward to the opportunity to review your background
and experience. Unfortunately, we are unable to give a personal reply to every
applicant. However, please know that we do review all resumes by hand so it
takes us just a little bit longer to get back to applicants we feel might be
a fit for one of our positions. If you do not hear from one of us, we may not
have a position available for you at this time. We thank you for your patience
and want to thank you again for your interest in Google.

Google Staffing
http://www.google.com/jobs.html