Re: What's the best way to safely remove kde apps?

Derek Broughton wrote:
> I've been using kpackage as long as it's existed, and it's never been
> that. If the packages it's using are debs, it's _strictly_ a front end for
> apt-get.

Sorry, I did not write it clearly -- what I meant is that KPackage (IMHO,
correct me if I am wrong) does not understand all the complicated
relationships among packages. Does it remeber that the package was
installed only to satisfy dependencies and so it should be removed when it
is not needed anymore?

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

The difference between death and taxes is death doesn't get worse
every time Congress meets
    -- Will Rogers