Re: Aptitude?

On Monday 21 February 2005 18:43, Derek Broughton wrote:
> lol.  if the people who _like_ aptitude don't realize this, how do you ever
> convert people?  (I knew about F, but couldn't seem to get it to work,
> either, so maybe my problem is with the way I'm trying to do upgrades).

I was this '' close to lugging out my trusty flamethrower on this one, but let
me try a polite answer.

The above option might not always be what you want. Sometimes fill hold is
what's needed.

I think you should stop this discussion. It's not leading anywhere.

Anders

--
 - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.3.2 - KMail 1.7.2 -