Re: clicking on an html link opens it from /var/cache

On Sunday 20 February 2005 23.55, John van Spaandonk wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean with the %u parameter. In what file should I
> have to set this? If you can provide any pointers...

Hi John

What worked for me as I suffered the same problem:
control center -> kde components -> file associations -> text -> html ->
select konqueror -> edit -> applicatoin -> change command from 'konqueror' to
'konqueror %u'. now if i try to open a link from within kmail it opens it
directly, without downloading it first. this also worked for firefox, just by
adding the '%u' there too.

Hope that helps

Elias