Re: What's the best way to safely remove kde apps?

Curt Howland wrote:
> That's why the attempt to remove the application caused such a cascade
> of removals. I do not believe that aptitude is going to make any
> functional difference. Until we can urge a change in the dependency
> levels, I believe this question will come up over and over again.

I know that, but aptitude at least allows you to play with the installing
and removing packages in rather easy way before you do any action. I cannot
imagine how to resolve the mess you described just with plain apt-get.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

He had delusions of adequacy.