Re: Kleopatra KMail S/MIME gpgsm, what's going on?

Anders Ellensh?j Andersen wrote:
> On Thursday 10 February 2005 21:56, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
>> Either you take kleopatra out of Sarge because it's uninstallable or you
>> live with the external repository.
>
> Taking it out makes most sence if those where the alternatives. Doesn't
> the release version of gnupg include the required functionallity? Couldn't
> those packages be modified to work together?

NO, NO, NO!!! PLEASE, DO NOT TAKE KLEOPATRA BACK!!! I LOVE HER!!

OK, stop shouting. Without Kleopatra (and GNUPG2), there is no support of
S/MIME in KMail. I accept that the current solution is bad one, but I would
much prefer releasing into Debian unreleased GNUPG2, which would be later
(sometimes) conflicted and removed by then released standard gnupg.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.