Re: Printing with Konqueror. Small font size

Cousin Stanley wrote:
>    When using  man:xyzzy  in Konqueror and viewing the source
>    of the page rendered, I found a KDE default CSS file
>    that could be edited if desired at ....
>
>       /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML//en/common/kde-default.css

Control Panel/Internet & Network/Web browser/Stylesheets (or something like
that, I have localized KDE) and there you can specify your own CSS file
which is used by knoqueror per default. I have there for example:

 a[rel~="nofollow"] {
 text-decoration: line-through ! important;
 border-bottom: dotted thin gray ! important;
 color: gray ! important
 }

(read what '! important' means, for example on
http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/css/structure.html.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time
reading it.
      -- Moses Hadas