Re: 'Open with...' program associations can't be saved, which package?

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 00:24, Matías Costa wrote:
> El Martes 25 Enero 2005 23:32, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen escribió:
> > On Tuesday 25 January 2005 23:19, Matías Costa wrote:
> > > The "Remember asociation" functionality works for me and several more
> > > people.
> >
> > I believe if your KDE installation is done at a period where this bug was
> > not present, then you will not notice this bug when it appears later.
>
> I never test bugs with my user. Ever with a new user without files in his
> home. Do you want I mess with my lovely conf files? :)

It's the default system files that has errors I think, not the users files.
Though that means that this might not be an actual program bug, but rather a
bug in the data files KDE uses.

I don't know if that makes sence..

Anders

BTW: Your mailer seems to add a Reply-To header to your mails with your email
address. This overrules the default handling of mailing lists, causing replys
to go directly to you instead of the list, unless you check first where you
are sending to. This is a bit annoying. Could you set your mailer to not add
a reply-to header please?

--
 - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.3.2 - KMail 1.7.2 -