Re: KDE cannot logout using Logout menu item

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 15:36, Matías Costa wrote:
> El Martes 25 Enero 2005 15:06, Tommy Trussell escribió:
> > For the last several weeks when I choose "Logout" from the KDE menu,
> > NOTHING happens.

I had similar behaveour. There seems to be a conflict between the sound server
artsd and kernel 2.4. It was mentioned on this list not too long ago.

Upgrading to 2.6 worked for me. There is a workaround by adding a sleep 10 in
one of your logout files, but I don't remember which one.

Bas