Re: Program association weirdness (Was: Re: Please confirm: io-slave issue with kate editor)

On Monday 24 January 2005 00:20, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Sunday 23 January 2005 23:42, you wrote:
> > I am baffled..
>
> This could well be somewhat related to the issue in #254948.
>
> The Debian packaging does seem to sometimes do things just that little bit
> differently from the original intentions to allow integration with the
> general menu system and conform with policy and such, and I guess that
> may result in edge case problems like these...

I added some info to that bug. Though I tried to replicate what you did in
your last message on that bug, and it worked fine for me.

What I did was that I changed the command line of the kwrite menu item from
'kwrite %U' to just 'kwrite'. That change appeared to be saved as expected. I
could change it back again as well.

Anders