Re: Please confirm: io-slave issue with kate editor

On Sunday 23 January 2005 21:53, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> When I open a file over an io-slave like fish, using kate or kwrite, the
> file is downloaded to a temporary local file and then opened.

Please note that I am using konqueror in file manager mode to view the files,
and I right click on the file I want to open and select 'open with'. I am not
typing in any url manually.

If I use 'open file' from the menu inside kate it works fine, and the file is
not downloaded locally first. It is only when I open it from konqueror.

Also, I have not changed the command for kate. It is 'kate %U'.

Anders