Re: Kmail 1.7.1 Anti-Spam Wizard

El Sábado 22 Enero 2005 16:19, Richard Ibbotson escribió:
> Hi
>
> Not quite sure whether to send this to the KDE list or the testing
> list.  KDE seems to be appropriate.  Debian Sarge up to date with
> apt-get.  SpamAssassin 3.0.2 installed.  2.6.8 kernel.   KDE 3.3.1
> mostly works fine.  Thanks to everyone who worked on it :)
>
> Just one small thing which isn't all that important.  I've set up the
> spam filters so that after  SpamAssassin alters the header the
> offending spam is then moved to a spam folder in case of false
> positives.  Not seen one since  SpamAssassin 3.0.2 came along.
>
> Problem is that once in a while after the spam is marked it then sits
> there in my inbox instead of bring moved to the spam folder.
> Sometimes it is moved.  Sometimes it isn't.  Seems like a bug to me.
> Thought I should mention it here in case someone else is suffering
> with this one :)

I am on unstable with bogofilter, may it is not equal. The wizard adds some
filters. Look them in "Preferences > Configure filters".

You should have a "manage spam mail" near the end of the list. And a action
for it should be move to trash.

Try it for a new user, if the problem persists it is a bug, and should be
notified.