Kmail 1.7.1 Anti-Spam Wizard

Hi

Not quite sure whether to send this to the KDE list or the testing
list.  KDE seems to be appropriate.  Debian Sarge up to date with
apt-get.  SpamAssassin 3.0.2 installed.  2.6.8 kernel.   KDE 3.3.1
mostly works fine.  Thanks to everyone who worked on it :)

Just one small thing which isn't all that important.  I've set up the
spam filters so that after  SpamAssassin alters the header the
offending spam is then moved to a spam folder in case of false
positives.  Not seen one since  SpamAssassin 3.0.2 came along.

Problem is that once in a while after the spam is marked it then sits
there in my inbox instead of bring moved to the spam folder.
Sometimes it is moved.  Sometimes it isn't.  Seems like a bug to me.
Thought I should mention it here in case someone else is suffering
with this one :)

--
Richard