Re: tree connect failed: ERRSRV - ERRbadpw (Bad password - name/password pair in a Tree Connect or Session Setup are invalid.

Hi Rishi

allthough this happens in konqueror, it's not a KDE problem, so this might
not be the optimal place to ask.

Additionaly - have you asked google? I've entered the error message
"ERRSRV - ERRbadpw" into google and recieved quite interesting results...
*t