Re: how to save settings of konqueror

Derek Broughton wrote:
> he absolutely
> refuses to quote

I did read one of his posts that was apparently in reply to another
post, and, although he did not quote, he had enough "background" in his
question/text that I thought it was easy to see to what he was
responding.  I think that approach could be acceptable.

Aside: I hadn't noticed that he broke the thread, but I suspect he did,
which is not good, unless he's really changing subjects--then it might
be a good idea as long as the new subject line accurately reflects the
contents of the new thread (and doesn't leave an unanswered question in
the old thread).  The reason I say it might be a good idea is that it
may make the information easier to find in a search of the archives.

Randy Kramer