Re: how to save settings of konqueror

Dear Troll,

> "I point it out to you explicite:" It should be "I'll point it out to
> you explicitly.", idiot, dumb ass,stupid fool.

The word 'explicite' is from Latin. 'Explicitly' is derived English
word with the same meaning.

Usage of Latin phrases is quite simple, though. You need to know what
do you want to say and, there you go, an example:

If anyone tells you /explicite/, /exempli gratia/, that you're a moron
/sensu lato/, you should not get it for calling you a moron /sensu
stricto/. Latin phrases enclosed in '//'.

Kind regards
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

                A smoky potion surely affects your vision.