Re: Re: how to save settings of konqueror

Hi,

The net community is a diverse lot in terms of personalities and product
knowledge.  There will be always be questions deemed too simple by some while
just right or too complicated by others. All my questions have received
answers or pointer to them, accompanied by understanding and patience. Of
course they have also received flames, some quite nasty. I'll just have to
accept that this is a reflection of the diversity of personalities in the
Net. But I cannot accept that some have the right to decide for the others
what is the right level of questions to ask. This is not in the spirit of the
Net.

I think myself and Wolgang Maden have a misunderstanding. He seemed certain
that I had received answer from and I had replied to Clemens Bergmann. I
think both of us have been victims of pranks. Someone must have used my
identity to reply to Clemens Bergmann msg. In fact before this I had received
msg from the website master stating that I had failed to unsubscribe myself
from the mail list. I, of course had not sent such a msg since I do not
subscribe to the mail list.

Let us get back to the issue on hand i.e. how to save settings of Konqueror.
This is not as simple as some had thought. Nick Pilon put most appropriately
- it is not intuitive. Some of you should try it for yourself, using info
available in the Help option. There's room for improvement here.

Cheers

Jianan