Re: system does not adhere the num lock key

Ulrich Scholz wrote:
> I'm still new to my new Debian system.  My problem now: What shall I do
> such that Num_Lock is adhered?

If you are using KDE as your desktop, then don't bother with xmodmap and
just switch it on in Control Center (Peripheries/Keyboard).

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

A child can go only so far in life without potty training.  It is not
mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty
trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.
  -- Dave Barry