Hi I'm able to browse and access workgroups and shares on network using smb:/ but when I try to use the smbmount function to mount the share, it says unable to... I've done chmod +s /usr/bin/smbmount and smbumount .. still no joy. Any ideas what I'm

Hi

I'm able to browse and access workgroups and shares on network using
smb:/ but when I try to use the smbmount function to mount the share,
it says unable to...

I've done chmod +s /usr/bin/smbmount and smbumount .. still no joy.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? If I run smbmount //server/share
~/mnt/server/share ... it works file as a normal user....

Would prefer to the the Konqueror GUI to do the same though... :-)

Regards
--
Rishi