Re: how to clear cache

> After visiting some sensitive sites, you are advised to 'clear the
> cache' for security reason. In IE, this involves clearing files in a
> folder, and there's a button for that
>
> How is this handle in Konqueror?

You really are good in asking trivial questions that you could very easily
figure out for yourselves.
The answer is: exactly the same.

But as you apparently are not capable of locating it, the full
instructions are:
Settings (in the menu)->Configure Konqueror (menu option)->Cache (big icon
in first column)->Clear cache (nice button)

Extremely obvious IMHO.

Cheers,
FJP

/me very much hopes you will search a little bit harder before asking
questions on this list in the future; if not you will be the very first
person I will give his very own mailfilter assigning your mails straight
to trash.